- Fill out the concept of the experiment: Please fill out the proposal application form, and upload it onto the “Innovative Application Experiment Proposal Application Briefing”.. The working group will contact you for confirmation immediately.
- Proposal evaluation and flow distribution:After we confirm that all documentation is prepared, the experts and consultants who work with the working group will evaluate your proposal, and decide how to assist in the process subsequently. Possible situations include:
- Necessity and viability of the experiment:If the expert and consultant panel determines that your proposal has created the embryonic form, and provided clear explanation of the necessity and viability of the experiment after their evaluation, the working group will assist you in moving the process of the experiment further.
- Fields of finance, or unmanned vehicles:Under the separation of duties in the government, if your proposal is related to financial innovation or unmanned vehicles, and any problems thereof can be resolved through the operation of the “Financial Technology Development and Innovative Experimentation Act”, or “Unmanned Vehicle Technology Innovative Experimentation Act”, the working group will assist you in contacting the relevant window for further help.
- Existing channels can provide solutions: The needs for some experiments can actually be fulfilled through existing channels or resources. It is not necessary to devote additional time or money into another experiment. In this case, the working group will assist you in connecting with the relevant channels or resources.
- Refine the experiment proposal: If your experiment proposal has passed the evaluation, the working group will assist you in verifying whether there is any shortage of the experiment proposal. To be more specific, we will assist you in the following aspects:
- Arrange the group consultation: The working group will arrange an in-person meeting to check the details of the experiment proposal with you together.
- Clarify the needs of the experiment: Confirm the various resources as required, needs or obstacles in the process of the experiment, including statutory requirements, venue, funding, and collaborative parties.
- Consult with relevant divisions:If your experiment proposal involves the central or local county/city governments, managing unit of the venue, guilds/associations or other organizations, or the administration scope, rights and obligations of other stakeholders, the working group will assess the necessity, and consult with these relevant divisions in advance.
- Clarify the statutes:If your experiment proposal shows an uncertainty of the statutory application, the working group will assess the necessity, and inquire with the relevant regulatory authority in writing to clarify the application of the statutes involved in the experiment proposal.
- Communicate and coordinate:After the experiment proposal briefing is finished, the working group will assist in calling a cross-authority coordination meeting to reach the consensus of starting the experiment among all authorities and divisions.
- Implement the experiment:During the implementation period, the experiment shall be conducted in a manner as agreed under the consensus, and in accordance with the following obligations:
- Risk reporting:If a foreseeable experimental risk is about to happen, or has happened, in addition to implementing the risk management, and trouble-shooting mechanism as previously designed, notify relevant competent authority and the working group in the first place.
- Progress reporting:During the implementation period, provide the relevant date or information related to the processes of the experiment as may be requested by the requirements of relevant competent authority or the working group.
- Public experiment:To enhance the accessibility of the innovative experiment by the public, and shape the environment of innovation, the applicant of the experiment, main contents and approaches, experiment period, experiment targets, and other information will be published on the website of our program.
- Result evaluation and feedback: After the experiment is completed, provide the relevant date or information related to the results of the experiment as may be requested by the requirements of relevant competent authority or the working group, and publish the experiment results to facilitate the regulatory authority in the formation or amendment of the statutes.